Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 31st

Today I'm grateful for this blog.

This blog made me a lot more mindful as it forced me to reflect on my day and find at least one thing I was grateful for. I had some bad days but I was still able to find something, usually support from someone, that I was grateful for. I also noticed that sometimes I was grateful for brand new experiences like: hiking a trail for the first time, traveling somewhere I'd never been before, or checking things off my bucket list. And other times it was seemingly mundane things like: a flower that's on my commute route, a cool cloud, leftovers, or feminine products. I also noticed some grateful themes over the last 365 days: friends, family, food, frisbee, feeling connected, having a community, and experiencing nature. Overall, though, I just really noticed how much there is to be grateful for.


Farewell 2014, you've been good to me and I'm grateful. My 2015 New Years resolution is to floss at least once a week. And I've decided NOT to blog about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment